This committee responsibilities include developing and maintaining a plan to keep the Chapter current in the area of technology. During the sorority year, the committee supports other committees by assisting them with their technology needs.
Other committee duties include:
- Implement solutions that help the Chapter function more efficiently.
- Maintain the Chapter’s website, social networks pages, email addresses and any other external electronic media.
- Ensure that the Chapter is in compliance with the national communications and internet guidelines.
- Review and monitor all electronic media bearing the Chapter’s name and brand.
- Assess and recommend technology necessity of pages, forms, and graphics for the Chapter’s website in relation to the Chapter’s financial objectives.
Chairs: Dr. MaSheena Herring-Perkins, Catherine McPhee